2009年8月1日星期六

The best solution for u and me

After a couple decadent days, this is the best way to solve the problem between you and me. Honestly, it was pretty hurt when you said it is impossible to let you love me. Even now I also feel hurt when I think back.

I have tried to drink to anesthetize myself. At least I can sleep well that night, the only night. But after wake up, problem still exist, the worst is I was freaking headache on the next day.

So what can I do? just pretend everythings didn't happened before, be your friend, or maybe buddy. The only thing won't be change is my sincere caring to you, my buddy. Thanks. :)

5 条评论:

AhKenn 说...

Hey buddy, hang in there. N don't drink, if u wanna use alcohol, use it on a pretty girl. Get her drunk and then.......hehehe.

i lap u 说...

hahahaha!!!
good idea.

AhKenn 说...

anyway, just curious, Terengganu got alcohol?

stupid monk 说...

i lap u ah...
seek for another better day...
dont stay at sad thing ya..

i lap u 说...

i bought from Langkawi

stupid monk,
sometime i feel like many things things wanna share with u guys. but i dont know how to say.
hahaha!

but anyway. thanks a lot.