2009年7月29日星期三

Tumor in my heart

You are such as a tumor in my heart. Silently but lethal.

You occur in my heart without any aware. senseless but painful.

You have accompanied me for a year. harmonious and gladly.

You grow day by day become deadliness. helpless and struggle.

You mesh up my life. I become emotional and no longer rational despite you have gave me lot of illusional's great time before.

You have woke up my hibernated heart, make it active but somehow you have hurt it whereafter it.

Whenever you influence me, I also don't know what should I do. Until the day I have diagnose your exist. In order to save my heart, I have to proceed a series of surgeries, to take out you from my heart. I know things will not being easy but I have to.

My friends, bless me able healing and get well as soon as possible. :)

5 条评论:

★我有我的YounG★ 说...

hope u can healing as well as faster as you can .

i lap u 说...

that feeling will come again and again whenever im ready 2 sleep and suddenly wake up at mid night. haiz...

yen 说...

need to take a lot of time2 recover..i can understand. whatever happens what, we r still will gv u all our supports....i know u sure can become better and better (chan,2009)haha. take care..

i lap u 说...

hahaha!!
u still can do the citation.
cite my journal ah!
hahaha!!

erm....it is not easy for me, but i will try my best.

hopefully.

yen 说...

i know it is not easy..for me also...hehe....sharing is vry gd 4 us..