2007年10月25日星期四

I am lawbreaker these few days

About 11.30am, my coursemate (a malay girl) sms something like that to me.......


Chan, ni wani budak diploma juga ambil i c chan sekarang kerana chan tertinggal ic dalam bilik peperiksaan.............


Oh shit!!!! I left my I IC in the room without any consciousness. So I replied Wani......

TQ wani. Blh sy pergi rumah wani ambil tak? mana rumah wani?

But she said her house is far away so she will pass my IC to me when the final exam on 30th Oct. I think she don't want me to come to her house perhaps. Aiiii. So pity right? I am very scared every times I went out.....

4 条评论:

yen lian 说...

老糊涂
你真的很厉害
连IC都会忘记
唉。。。。。。

i lap u 说...

aiiii

i also dont want de

Xuyene 说...

without IC A day before birthday
XD XD XD

Salty Fish 说...

long time din c u update ur blog le