2007年10月20日星期六

Union Digital Station

Heh! everyone. It's a long time I haven't update my blog......

Ok! the story start from a couple months before, I bought a latest model of Sony mp3 player in Union Motor (a popularity and high reputation shop in KT). The boss there Mr.Chua explained about the mp3 detailed even though he was very busy at the moment.

After paying, Mr.Chua suddenly asked:

"Chan, do you interested to be a part timer in our new brunch in Giant during the raya festival??"

Waooo!!!My heartbeat was speed up and
Pu Tom Pu Tom suddenly.

"Sure!" I replied

So have been working 2 days part time in Union Digital Station with my buddy, Ah Hien.有福同享,有难同当,thats why I ask him to work together.hahaha!!


Union Digital Station- The best digital camera shop in KT.

I will show some pretty cool digital camera with my professional poses.hahaa!! (for the detail please surf to Ah Hien's blog)

First, the Sony cameras really impressed me when I stepped in the shop. OMG!!All the Sony cameras are particularly great in design with 2 or 3 colours option. They are looking at me and said:"
Buy me! Buy me!"


Sony T200 - RM16XX



Sony T70 - RM 14XX



Nikon RM 4XXX (I forget the model)

and
>
>
>
Dang X3........

The Sony H6 or H7 (sorry I forget the model already, anyway I love it) RM16XX
I love it because it got 15X optical zoom, that mean you can take some 'memorable' pictures in even in a long distance.huhu!! Besides, Kennysia(top blogger in Malaysia) also own one similar camera. I'm very envy......

I think the Sony company should invite me as their Sony ambassador.Hehe!!erm......at least 5 digit per year lah.huhu. See,the healthiness and energy image.I guarantee the sales of Sony camera will be increase at least 3 times if pick me as Sony ambassador.Ok,right. This is my contact number 012-471xxxx. Heheee.....


Another pose. Cakak!!


I catch you!!!!




Ah Hien and Eric (supervisor)

Oh!before I forget. Special thanks to our supervisor, Eric Soon. Thanks for everything you have taught me and Ah Hien. Ok,To show my appreciation, I will introduce Eric in my blog soon. This is the most pleasure job that I ever did.TQ


Memorable picture......

6 条评论:

yen lian 说...

我要那个SONY T70 的相机!
快快买给我
五位数的薪水?
会不会太少哦?
最少都要六位数啦

i lap u 说...

sorry....i go t no money leh.too expensive for me.

ask u 'real' dady buy for u lah

i'm not greedy mah!!5 digit is enough already.next year we can continue our contact with 6 digit.hahaha

yen lian 说...

actually 5 digit is really not enough la..... dun forget that you still have to pay us rental.每天都一定要给租金,一格五块钱哦!呵呵。。。。。

i lap u 说...

yen lian, just forget about the rental.hahaha

yen lian 说...

不可以!!
很难有酱的机会
哪里可以酱就算了?

Xuyene 说...

Walao! Sibeh hao lian :P