2007年11月19日星期一

I'm back








Erm....it's really a very long time didn't update my blog...In fact, I have been drop behind many things that have happened around my friends recently. Why??? just simply because I'm Yang Guo(杨过)these few days......hide inside the tumulus.....

As you know, I prefer indoor activities than the outdoor one. Taiwanese will call the people like me as 宅男,who can stay at home (except go to school else) for a couple weeks. Luckily, I'm still a 'beginner' of 宅男.

Actually there are many freaking stuff can do in the house besides sleep, eat and shit (haha). Such like, watching the latest movie (I like it), listen to the latest release album, reading novel and mag, chitchat with my housemate even my family via skype, surfing internet and blablabla... so sounds like quite busy.haha!

Recently, much tend to be a 宅男 because I wanna spend more time with my loving housemates especially Doreen and Ah Wan, but they seem very busy with their final year's project. But we are promise to each other that we wanna have a gathering every year.

没有评论: