2007年10月4日星期四

WPC Welfare's agm


As a former president of WPC Welfare, i would like to thanks for everyone (Buddhist society also) who have been take part in every welfare's activities and give commitment since last year.TQ

Erm... I have learned much more knowledge that we wont be learn in the text book. Appreciate for giving the chance to experience it, even though it was bloody tough when the beginning (i confess that i wanna give up during the beginning stage.)

Time past by unconsciously, is time to AGM. Miss Chua (or rather Miss Shanghai) is my ideal successor to be the president. Jia You!!! Special thanks to Yi Jun who is goodness girl that i ever seen before and thanks for everything she did for welfare.

I think i am older and older after writing this blog ...... all of the members say i looks older than my exact age. They wont believe me until i show my identity card to them. Haiz!!!

Ok lah!! Finally, I hope Miss Chua can handle it and do better than me. I know she will!!

11 条评论:

yen lian 说...

getting older n older?
haih.....
真的很可怜
now u r somebody's gramdpa liao
still wanna look young?

i lap u 说...

who say grandpa cannot still loks young?hah?

i am the youngest grandpa!haha!

yen lian 说...

你的孙看起来已经比我们老了
将他会很可怜的
最小的但是样子看起来最老
哈哈哈。。。。

kiatyin 说...

终于退休啦
等你有机会回来这里升学
再选你做福利组组长
给你天天派报纸
哈哈
是不是很好咧?

i lap u 说...

it is not good at all bc very tough that u all dont know.

but sometime it is feel so good when someone receive the paper pleasurably.

AhKenn 说...

Aunty yen lian, I really wonder ah. Acting older than my age or some people suppose to be older but act like 5 year old is better leh?? Don't make me remind everyone of those childish, immature things u do.....

AhKenn 说...

Hey Hui, haih.........just act as if u're older than them lah. U know lah, these girls, they'll believe anything an older guy has to say. Bluff them lah, say u 22 liao. Or even better, say u doing ur Masters Degree. Sure damn fun one. Hehehehe!!

yen lian 说...

HEY!! dun call me aunty!


dun ask ah hui to bluff la..... he's not like u so BAD!! i think its better if u go n bluff other people lo because u look so old.

i lap u 说...

ya loh!!i am so innocent,how come bluff people oh!!hehee

AhKenn 说...

Oh, now suddenly Ah Hui is some super nice guy lah?? That ham sap grandad of mine ah....whole day also Jolin this Jolin that....also know lah he likes her G-cup. This Aunty Yen Lian still dunno....

yen lian 说...

cheh....
dun tell me that u are not like dat lo... but not jolin oni. n what i noe is u are more ham sap than A Hui!! hehehe.....