2010年6月20日星期日

Working Life

If every stage of our life as if the chapters in a novel, the chapter of my University Life is satisfactory wrote down, or rather to say I’m begin to compose the brand new chapter---Working Life.

Working life is quite routine and boring. Working environment might be the most important factor for me to consider because my working environmental = my living environment. Frankly speaking, I’m embrace to environment changes but I’m not good in making new friends. In fact, it is not easy to find a ‘good’ and ‘sincere’ friend in working life. Another fact, a perpetual friendship will be fade out by a long time distance. Ah Wan, my ex-housemate have told me before and now my nightmare is coming. Haha!!

I have set a target for myself. I hope to own a house by the age of 30. So, what I can do is just save $$$. =)

2 条评论:

Loytor Media 说...

其实,未必的.不过真的在工作要交到很好的朋友是有点难度啦.哈哈,希望你能实现你的梦想希望啦~加油啦~

i lap u 说...

我会的。你也好好享受你的大学生涯和你的研究,毕竟读书时是就爽的。嘿嘿!!