2009年9月12日星期六

I appreciate what I have now...

My dear friends and families,

These few days i did not update my blog because I'm pretty busy and things happened to me are beyond words. I don't know how to express via my writing. Hahah!!! maybe is because of my poor writing in English and Mandarin.

Today, I realise I'm the greedy people, who always asking more and more from others, but never notice that how many I already possess. So, I'm very appreciate that what I have now. My very supportive families and my friends especially Ah Yen and Ah Young. You guys assist me to overcome many problems even though certain problems still remain a problem, but you have help me much. Now, I have to try to stop asking help from you guys frequently, and appreciate what you did to me last time. I promise, I will try my best to help you guys. Haha!!

没有评论: