2009年12月6日星期日

Black out!!!

Marine Hatchery is pretty suck!! Always black out!!

Today, in my plan, I should conduct 1 cycle of my experiment. Therefore, I wake up early morning, prepare everything then arrived hatchery before 8.30 am. But when I arrived, not only Marine Hatchery, even Akuatrop also black out. If there is a black out in housing area is still not a big deal. But in hatchery there are million of living organisms been affected without aeration, light, heater or air condition.

Today, almost 1/4 campus was black out, from Marine Hatchery to CIMB area. That mean institute like IMB, INOS and Oceanography are also included. Haiz...I have to postpone my experiment again. Until noontime, Thanks God, Hatchery and Aquatrop have been fixed. Okay, everything seem like fine, and I start to conduct my in Hatchery and Aquatrop. While waiting for the next step, I have go to IMB to prepare buffer for protein extraction. When I arrive IMB, I saw the doors were open widely and there was very dark inside. OMG!! FXXK!! Julius the Science officer try to start a generator to keep the -70C freezer, but fail. Shit!! How about my chemicals inside...




没有评论: