2009年11月22日星期日

Life is full of challenges

I'm 22, grown up to face lots of problems in my life. I believe we have to be up against with every big troubles in certain moments no matter what.

Now, my task is to finish my final year project with a satisfactory result. So, I can fulfill my 'loving' supervisor's curiosity and let me graduate.

Even though we are not perfect but we can try to make it better and better.

I know there are thousand of challenges in future. Thereby, our life is full of challenges......Cheer!

3 条评论:

Loytor Media 说...

yoooo...
hahaha...
jiayou o....

MiKi Gan 说...

Challenges are meant to polish ourselves in life.
There is no road that do not have stone, grasses, big holes and others that can be obstacles for us to continue our journey.
Don't think that we had done it for nothing, how about we learn a new thing for our own self.
I'm not sure what had happened between you and your supervisor, but it's good to maintain good relationship with him.
Don't force yourself if you cannot, but don't always remind yourself that you cannot.
Sometimes belum cuba belum tahu.
Who know ? Later it can help you in other things.
Good Luck, Friend. =)

i lap u 说...

ya. u r right. maybe i need much more challenges to 'polish' myself. hahhaah!!

i will try my best to keep a good relationship with him..I've already discuss with him, n he also think that he is a bit over, so he change my project again.

i will cuba sebab ini adalah research mah!! belum cuba belum tau.