2007年12月9日星期日

My picture in National Service camp

After 3 years since we leaving the NS camp, I just get the photo we took within the 3 months in the camp. TQ Ah Thye and Ah Han, they passed me these memorable photo when the gathering (the previous blog).


Chiang X3.....

First we must cut our hair by own.



Bathe together in the dirty and smelly toilet




Our dorm ---- Block F. Unfortunately certain called four of us as F4. OMG!!!! Just because we are the only four chinese fellow who live in Block F.


My dormmate - I almost forget all of their name, but I really appreciate to spend 3 months with them.

Here are some memorable photo......













Oh ya!! I won't forget him because he is my team -- Delta's leader. In fact, we are neighbour.Hahah! my bed is next to him.


Yes!! He is Najimi. He always sing the song something like :"....di mata mu, hanyalah...." (is an malay oldish)



smart leh!!!


"Delta Delta number one!!!!"



Ah Wang and Ah Thye are my best friends in the camp. I'm very please to see them in every gathering ( NS reunion in previous blog).


I write down every matter that happened in the whole day in my diary.

It's time to say goodbye......


Ah Keong and me


ah han and me





and also my respectfully jurulatih (forget his name)


My last view on my bed.....honestly, I cry over the leaving....


Ok lah!! Finally show you all some naked photos



; )







Woooo!! What are doing???!!


2 条评论:

Sura 说...

delta...

charlie....!!!!!!

i lap u 说...

delta delta number one!!!!